Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors
University College Academic Advisors meet with sophomores, juniors, and seniors who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Undeclared (may or may not know intended major)
- Admitted to a major, but have fewer than 24 credit hours earned
- Admitted to one major, but intend to pursue a different major
Contacting Your Advisor
University College Academic Advisement
Fell Hall 340
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:00am - 5:00pm and Friday, 8:00am – 4:30 pm
- Drop-in office hours - Advisors are available during designated times to answer questions without requiring you to schedule an appointment. During these quick meetings, you can meet with your advisor for about 10-15 minutes. These are not designed to be 30-minute planning appointments to discuss your class schedule for the upcoming semester.
- Email - Sometimes the best way to contact your advisor is through email. If you cannot remember his/her address, visit our staff page.