What you need to know about college…
We know the first semester of college can be tough. That’s why we have Success 101-a program for a select group of students who want to be sure that their first semester at Illinois State is their best!
Here’s what you can expect from Success 101:
- personal attention at a large school
- help adjusting to college both socially and academically
- personalized academic coaching and peer mentoring
- connections to resources & opportunities campus wide
- common courses with a close-knit group of students
Success 101 has expectations of you…
- Enroll in the Success 101 course-the time you’ll spend in class is way worth it (and you’ll get college credit too!).
- Do your best work in your classes
- Be actively involved in the program by meeting weekly with your success coach and attending other cool sessions!
- Meet weekly with your Success Coach who will help you stay on track with your college classes.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to successfully learn what you need to know about college.
Questions? Contact the Julia N. Visor Academic Center at Visor Center@IllinoisState.edu or by phone at (309) 438-7100.