As a student on academic probation, you should consider utilizing the following services, depending upon your unique situation.
- Academic Advisor - As a student on academic probation it is critical that you meet with your academic advisor regularly.
- Tutoring - Call the Julia N. Visor Academic Center at (309) 438-7100 to learn more about group tutoring options.
- Workshops - The Julia N. Visor Academic Center offers a number of life and study skills workshops.
- Success Coaching - The Julia N. Visor Academic Center offers individual and/or small group coaching to help students develop and refine academic skills.
- Student Counseling Services - Student Counseling Services provides assistance with finding a major as well as a full range of psychological services. For more information, visit the office in the Student Services Building, Room 320 or call (309) 438-3655.
- Career Center - Visit the Career Center once you’ve decided upon a major. Their staff can help you explore career options and assist you in building a resume to fit your career aspirations. For more information, visit the center in the Student Services Building, Room 185 or contact them by phone at (309) 438-2200.
- Student Access and Accommodation Services - Inquire about the services provided by Student Access and Accommodation Services if you have a documented disability. For additional information, call (309) 438-5853 or visit 350 Fell Hall.
- Financial Aid - Work with Financial Aid to help manage the cost of college with as little stress as possible. Financial Aid is located in Hovey Hall 101 or call (309) 438-2231.